Top Post Views

3: Malaysia REITs - Looking For My 2nd Durian Runtuh
4: Is Insurance Really Necessary?
5: Everyone Must be A Millionaire

Head to the watch list on the above tab to see my what's on my radar and foreseeable future postings =)

Decided to make adjustments on the way I blog & share due to time constraints and other commitments. In the coming weeks you should see them. Short updates but more frequent & concise.

Friday, January 15, 2016

Some Interesting Presentations from Marketplace Fair @ Bursa

http://www.bursamarketplace.com/index.php?ch=ch_activities&pg=activities&ac=14&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=MarketPlaceFair%20Bursa%20eDM%206%20Post%20Event&utm_content=MarketPlaceFair%20Bursa%20eDM%206%20Post%20Event+CID_c6ef7572ecb899f5afd96af1c8299bb1&utm_source=CampaignMonitor

You will need to register and sign in to view the PDFs.

Small Cap Jewel & Market Outlook 2016 - Lim Sae Wai - RHB
- Review of past year events and global markets as well as outlook. It also details Small Cap Jewels - 5 picks. However small cap is largely high risk investment hence it also explains the high level of returns. If I would go into small cap I would pick funds; notably Eastspring Investments Small-Cap Fund.

REITs An Alternative to Property Investment - PC Wong
- Nice explanation of this asset class and comparison to traditional properties. Many of you know I'm not shy of REITs. BSDREIT earned me 65% returns over 3 years before I finally sold it off. I'm interested in KLCCP merely waiting for a better price and now I also have my eyes on: AmAsia Pacific REITs Plus.

2016 Malaysia Equities Outlook and Strategy - Wong Chew Hann - MaybankKE
- Shows Malaysia key economic indicators but my favourite here is the 2016 - Lookouts section, much so that I printed it out.

An Overview of Karex Berhad $KARE
- I didn't know much about this company except that it makes condom, LOL until I read this clearly well defined presentation. I have SUPERMAX (glove co) but this co looks pretty well managed and has potential.

Smart and Easy Investing in ETFs - iVCAP
- I don't pay attention to ETFs because they are boring and the only strategy I see is to buy a the right time (when the market is at near bottom) because it's tracks the stock index. However this foil has a good flow of information regarding exchange traded funds. ETFs are largely unknown here in Malaysia but has been around globally for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment