Top Post Views

3: Malaysia REITs - Looking For My 2nd Durian Runtuh
4: Is Insurance Really Necessary?
5: Everyone Must be A Millionaire

Head to the watch list on the above tab to see my what's on my radar and foreseeable future postings =)

Decided to make adjustments on the way I blog & share due to time constraints and other commitments. In the coming weeks you should see them. Short updates but more frequent & concise.

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Feng Shui Index Believe It or Not?

As is tradition, the annual CLSA Feng Shui Index offers an alternative look at what’s in store for you and the Hang Seng, more for your pleasure than profit, but you never know, you may just get lucky! It is usually published days before Chinese New Year.

Look below and its eerily familiar between CLSA and the actual index for year 2014 and 2015. Also the Kuala Lumpur CI correlates well with the Hang Seng Index (at least for 2015 that I've checked).

If you believe in Feng Shui, may the force be with you for 2016 (I will post when the new index is out).
CLSA Feng Shui Index 2014
Actual Hang Seng Index 2014
CLSA Feng Shui Index 2015
Actual Hang Seng Index 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment