Top Post Views

3: Malaysia REITs - Looking For My 2nd Durian Runtuh
4: Is Insurance Really Necessary?
5: Everyone Must be A Millionaire

Head to the watch list on the above tab to see my what's on my radar and foreseeable future postings =)

Decided to make adjustments on the way I blog & share due to time constraints and other commitments. In the coming weeks you should see them. Short updates but more frequent & concise.

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Sunday Lite: How Much Do Top Politicians In Malaysia Earn?

Originally from iMoney.my: How Much Do Top Politicians In Malaysia Earn?
Whether it is deserving or not, a pay raise for members of Parliament and senators has just been approved in May 2015.

I was told before that “if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys,”. To get good quality people, you need to pay for it. However, paying high does not always guarantee good quality people. I was also told that maybe it can secure loyalty....






No comments:

Post a Comment