Top Post Views

3: Malaysia REITs - Looking For My 2nd Durian Runtuh
4: Is Insurance Really Necessary?
5: Everyone Must be A Millionaire

Head to the watch list on the above tab to see my what's on my radar and foreseeable future postings =)

Decided to make adjustments on the way I blog & share due to time constraints and other commitments. In the coming weeks you should see them. Short updates but more frequent & concise.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Emerging Markets Continue To 'Lao Sai'

"Lao Sai" Hokkien dialect meaning 'dribble shit'. It means a case of diarrhoea. 

As of February the 4th 2014

http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/Business-News/2014/02/07/Emerging-market-equity-fund-outflows-this-year-surpass-whole-of-2013/

As the Federal Reserve makes steps to normalize monetary policy, currency experts 'BUKAN saya' only expect things to get worse for these markets as the U.S. dollar is forecasted to get stronger. However I have talked about this several times albeit primarily w.r.t (with respect to) the Ringgit. [1] Aboi's Updates For February 2014 (Welcoming the Horse) [2] MYR, The Gohmen, Interest Rates, Property - The Linkages and also in my Facebook page @ Aboi's Blog. How long more can BNM defend the ringgit without having to increase interest rates?

No comments:

Post a Comment