Top Post Views

3: Malaysia REITs - Looking For My 2nd Durian Runtuh
4: Is Insurance Really Necessary?
5: Everyone Must be A Millionaire

Head to the watch list on the above tab to see my what's on my radar and foreseeable future postings =)

Decided to make adjustments on the way I blog & share due to time constraints and other commitments. In the coming weeks you should see them. Short updates but more frequent & concise.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Starting Out in Stock Investment


For stock market, I will recommend you the following books as starters which can be directly applied to Malaysian market. By order of difficulty.


Your Guide to Profitable Trading (Who Says Stock Investing is Difficult?) (Fourth Edition)
Author: Pauline Yong
MPHOnline.com::I Love Stocks

How to Make Money from Your Stock Investment Even in a Falling Market
Author: Ho Kok Mun
MPHOnline.com::How to Make From Your Stock Investment

Essential Stock Investment Strategies to Make Money Even in a Falling Market (Revised Edition)
Author: Ho Kok Mun
MPHOnline.com::Essential Stock Investment Strategies

Dividends Don't Lie: Finding Value in Bursa Malaysia Blue Chip Stocks
Author: Wermine, Bill

MPHOnline.com::Dividends Don't Lie

Supercharge: Your Investing Approach For Big Profits
Author: Martin Wong
MPHOnline.com::Supercharge




Here are some advanced levels of learning:

Warren Buffett and the Interpretation of Financial Statements: The Search for the Company with a Durable Competitive Advantage
Author: Mary Buffett and David Clark 
MPHOnline.com::Warren Buffett



The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book of Value Investing
Author: Graham, Benjamin
MPHOnline.com::The Intelligent Investor
*Must read*




The above books have shaped how I view stock market as an investment vehicle and how it has helped me in wealth creation. I currently have a basket of books pertaining to volume spread analysis, network marketing & internet marketing, residential & commercial property, bionutrition, nutritional supplements exposed and a learning chinese book haha. So much to read, I will post them like I did if I find out they are good reads.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!
my web page :: Nathan Gold Scammer

Post a Comment