Top Post Views

3: Malaysia REITs - Looking For My 2nd Durian Runtuh
4: Is Insurance Really Necessary?
5: Everyone Must be A Millionaire

Head to the watch list on the above tab to see my what's on my radar and foreseeable future postings =)

Decided to make adjustments on the way I blog & share due to time constraints and other commitments. In the coming weeks you should see them. Short updates but more frequent & concise.

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Happy Chinese New Year 2016 - Gong Xi Fa Cai

May this New Year bring you a fiery surprise, prosperity and joy.


Raya Cina sudah mari,
Balik kampung banyak happy,
Panggil member cari kaki,
Mari rumah saya main judi!

Kambing🐑 pergi, Monyet 🐒mari, 
Soi pergi, Ong mari,
Tahun lepas sudah pergi,
Tahun ini mesti happy.

Kena magnum kena loteri,
Dalam bank banyak money💰,
Badan sihat tiap-tiap hari,
Hari hari senyum tak ada rugi.

Happy Fire Monkey year and I wish you Gong Xi Fa Cai✨🎉

No comments:

Post a Comment