Top Post Views

3: Malaysia REITs - Looking For My 2nd Durian Runtuh
4: Is Insurance Really Necessary?
5: Everyone Must be A Millionaire

Head to the watch list on the above tab to see my what's on my radar and foreseeable future postings =)

Decided to make adjustments on the way I blog & share due to time constraints and other commitments. In the coming weeks you should see them. Short updates but more frequent & concise.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

VirtualPot Folio As At 8th February 2011

Some folks have requested a virtual portfolio and there it is, certainly the values have been tweaked for security and personal reasons but the holdings are pretty much in line with the reports, analysis and recommendations in this blog as well as from The Fool Investor since they first started. I will post this on the 8th of any month only because I like the number 8 :)

If you plan to create your very own virtual portfolio or stock games this is the tool: KLStock I am using to create the above diagrams.

Disclaimer: The reports, analysis and recommendations in this blog are solely my personal views. I do not link to any investment body or company. As such, I will not be responsible of any of your investment decision. Consult your investment adviser or come to your own conclusions before making any investment decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment