Top Post Views

3: Malaysia REITs - Looking For My 2nd Durian Runtuh
4: Is Insurance Really Necessary?
5: Everyone Must be A Millionaire

Head to the watch list on the above tab to see my what's on my radar and foreseeable future postings =)

Decided to make adjustments on the way I blog & share due to time constraints and other commitments. In the coming weeks you should see them. Short updates but more frequent & concise.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Possibly de Best Yogurt Indulging Shop!

Not quite appropriate to post this in my blog but I have readers whom are in that vicinity of Portland, Oregon in America. Welcome to where "Kindness and Laughter translate in any language". This sweet shop is located in the heart of Portland's Restaurant and Cultural District (just google search it).
The place has colours that just seemed to match perfectly and the whole decor within its place is indeed very cozy. With summer approaching, I headed there with a couple of friends to cool ourselves down and took this panoramic picture from the shop's entrance.
The place features 15 rotating YoCream flavours and the best of all over 100 different toppings of any imaginable kind here. From fresh cut fruits (I took lychee haha), chocolates and assorted sundries. You can then create your very own materpiece! Weigh and pay by the ounce (44cents), cheap in comparison to Malaysia's absurd Tutti Fruti price. Below here is my masterpiece.

More reviews/user comments: http://portland.citysearch.com/profile/604438002/portland_or/tartberry.html#profileTab-reviews
 
You can view more of my pictures here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/63783031@N04/sets/72157626780635469/
I hope those back in Malaysia will feel cooler after seeing those pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment